Medical Staffing Network And Kool 105.5 Announce December 2012 "Nurse Of The Month" Winner
BOCA RATON, Fla., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Medical Staffing Network Healthcare, LLC (MSN) announced today the Nurse of the Month contest winner for December, 2012. The contest is co-sponsored with local West Palm Beach radio station Kool 105.5, and honors exceptional local nurses. Nominations were accepted on the station's website.
December's Nurse of the Month winner is Valentine Amousse, RN, from Boynton Beach, FL. Ms. Amousse is a nurse at an assisted living facility in Delray Beach, Florida. Her nomination came from the daughter of one of the residents, Christine Ziebarth: "Valentine deals daily with our seniors, many of whom are wheelchair bound or Alzheimer patients. No matter what the patient's situation, Valentine treats them all with respect and always has a cheerful greeting for everyone. Whenever there has been an issue with my mother, Valentine is immediately there to discuss it and show kindness to her. Being a senior in a nursing home can be difficult for the patients, yet she ensures they are felt cared for, and that there is some dignity left in their life."
Said MSN's EVP and Chief Nursing Officer, Patricia Layton, RN, "Sponsoring the Nurse of the Month contest is one of the ways Medical Staffing Network recognizes and rewards the dedication to quality patient care that nurses like Ms. Amousse demonstrate each and every day."On December 17th, Ms. Layton and VP of Human Resources Kimberly Jones presented the prizes to Ms. Amousse at MSN's corporate headquarters. Prizes included gift certificates from Jupiter Uniforms and Don Cafe, and a Swedish massage package from SiSpa. Added Ms. Amousse, "This was such a wonderful surprise. I have always worked hard, and it's nice to be recognized. I feel like a queen."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV