Ambarella, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMBA), a leading developer of low-power, HD video compression and imaging processing semiconductors, today announced that it will be presenting at the Needham Growth Conference in New York City on Jan. 15 at 10:00 am Eastern time.
Fermi Wang, president and CEO, and George Laplante, CFO, will be speaking and will also hold one-on-one meetings with investors before and after the presentation. The presentation will be webcast from the following link: http://wsw.com/webcast/needham55/amba.
Ambarella, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMBA), is a leading developer of low-power, HD video compression and image processing solutions. Ambarella’s products are used in a variety of HD cameras, including security IP cameras, wearable sports cameras, digital still cameras and automotive video recorders. Ambarella technology is also used in television broadcasting with TV programs being transmitted worldwide using Ambarella compression chips. For more information about Ambarella, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV