According to research 1 quoted by AIIM ®, 7.5 percent of all office documents are lost and 3.5 percent of the remaining documents are misfiled. In paper-laden professions, such as healthcare or real estate, that adds up to thousands of misplaced papers and hours of wasted time.
- Handling mixed paper sizes. One scanner takes care of everything from hard plastic cards and small receipts to mail and long forms.
- Fitting on any desk. Placing a scanner in a location where documents typically enter a business simplifies the paperwork stream.
- Reducing the need for multiple devices. A one-stop-shop approach to scanning saves energy, maintenance and improves organization.
The new 45 ppm/90 ipm Xerox DocuMate 5445 and 60 ppm/120 ipm Xerox DocuMate 5460 deliver exceptional imaging results with advanced paper handling, making them ideal for small and medium-sized office settings including reception areas at healthcare facilities, banks or real estate offices.
“If you work at a busy bank or real estate office, pushing paper around can literally keep you away from your customer,” said John Capurso, president and chief operating officer at Visioneer ®, a Xerox licensing partner. “Installing a scanner at the location where paper files are received is the best insurance against lost documents.”Next Generation DocuMate Scanners The Xerox DocuMate 5445 and 5460 are both conveniently small enough to fit on any desk; weighing only 8.8 lbs. and measuring 12.5" wide x 8.2" deep x 7.7" high (9.3" when equipped with paper feed tray). The scanners also offer ultrasonic double-feed detection and “dog-ear” detection, which stops scanning when an image is obstructed due to a folded corner or extreme skewing. This feature can be temporarily bypassed to allow scanning of documents—such as envelopes—that would otherwise trigger errors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV