CapLease, Inc. (NYSE: LSE) announced today that it closed in December 2012, the previously announced acquisition of an $18.1 million office building, located in San Antonio, Texas. Inclusive of this purchase, the Company’s 2012 acquisition volume exceeds $185 million.
The approximately 96,000 square foot Class A office building is leased to two single A rated large corporate tenants. Approximately 71% of the square footage in the building is leased through May 2021 to Becton, Dickinson and Company (S&P/Moody’s: A/A3). The remaining square footage in the building is leased through October 2022 to United Healthcare Services, Inc., a subsidiary of UnitedHealth Group Incorporated (S&P/Moody’s: A/A3). CapLease’s average capitalization rate for the property is approximately 9.0%.
About the Company:
CapLease, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, or REIT, that
primarily owns and manages a diversified portfolio of single tenant
commercial real estate properties subject to long-term leases to high
credit quality tenants.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV