There’s watching the game and then there’s “couchgating,” the act of enjoying a big time sporting event from the comfort of your couch. KFC, Official Sponsor of Couchgating™, understands that the latter hinges on a few key factors – a comfy sofa, a group of friends, and most importantly, the right game-day food. With that in mind, KFC is introducing the Gameday Bucket: 8 pieces of chicken, 8 Hot Wings® and 10 Original Recipe® Bites, sure to be the MVP of any game watching party.
KFC registers trademark to be the Official Sponsor of Couchgating(TM) to launch the Gameday Bucket. Visit www.facebook.com/KFC for more. (Photo: Business Wire)
“When having people over to watch the big game, we know that people only get one shot at impressing their friends and family,” said Jason Marker, Chief Marketing Officer for KFC US. “That’s why KFC is coming to the rescue with the Gameday Bucket. It’s food worthy of the game!”
Score big with friends and family by serving up the Gameday Bucket, which is available for a limited time at participating KFC restaurants for $19.99 plus tax. Sports fans also have the option to enjoy the Gameday Box, which includes one piece of chicken, a choice of three Hot Wings or six Original Recipe Bites, one individual side and a medium drink for the winning price of $4.99 plus tax. Visit www.KFC.com for more information.
Couchgating 101According to ThePostGame.com, over 50 million consumers are watching at home instead of going to games. As the Official Sponsor of Couchgating, KFC will coach these game watchers on how to become the ultimate “couchgaters” through a dedicated section on its Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/KFC) and a partnership with ThePostGame.com, the official digital magazine for Yahoo! Sports, to create custom content. Features of the Facebook section include:
- Rules of Couchgating such as, “If a fellow couchgater falls asleep, all defacement must be drawn in washable marker.”
- Couchgating Legends such as, Stan “Legs” Laramie, who perfected the technique of getting food from table to mouth – hands-free!
- Couchgating Tips such as, “Shouting at the television usually makes your team do better.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV