CUPERTINO, Calif., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Massive Dynamics, Inc.'s (OTCBB: MSSD) President, Oscar Hines, disclosed several specifications today concerning the first new breakthrough WEB 4.0 computing tablet which will operate on Google's Android platform. Massive Dynamics believes this cutting edge product will give the Company priority access to the potential 210 million tablets forecast by Digitimes to be sold in 2013. According to the forecast, 70 million tablets will come from companies other than Apple Inc., Samsung Electronics and Microsoft Corp. With that size of a market available for a Massive Dynamics entry, management believes this new "next level" tablet can capture a sizeable portion of these estimated 2013 sales.
According to Mr. Hines, "The new WEB 4.0 tablet utilizes an ARM Cortex A8 1 Gigahertz processor. The units will be available in internal memory sizes of 4G, 8G and 16G and will have a 10.1 inch WSGA LCD touch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. Functions will include a WEB 4.0 input device as well as an internal US Keyboard, one USB port, Bluetooth, wireless, GPS, G-sensor, a 30 megapixel front camera, a 500 megapixel back camera and mini HDMI. The tablet will only weigh 680 grams and be available in black and white options. I will be disclosing more on the new WEB 4.0 input device as well as other more detailed specifications about the new breakthrough tablet in the coming days. I will also be announcing production and availability schedules as they are established."
This new "first of its kind" tablet is right in line with the Company's focus on lucrative new WEB 4.0 technology as the product can receive information and instructions without the user needing to touch the tablet, utilize voice input or incorporate any peripheral device whatsoever. The term "WEB 4.0" is typically defined as the imminent evolution into "Intelligent Interaction" of consumer electronics.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV