SPOKANE, Wash., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Red Lion Hotels Corporation (NYSE: RLH) announced its newest franchise location, Red Lion Inn & Suites Denver International Airport, which opened today.
" Denver is an important market for us," said Ron Burgett, Executive Vice President of Lodging and Brand Development for Red Lion Hotels. "Located next to one of the top five busiest airports in the country, this hotel will be convenient for our guests and offers great visibility for our brand. This is the second franchise to open in the past two weeks with the new Red Lion Inn & Suites signage and logo."
The Red Lion Inn and Suites Denver Airport, located at 7010 Tower Road, has 87 guest rooms and is just minutes from downtown and multiple venues, including those used by the Denver Broncos, Colorado Avalanche and Denver Nuggets.
"We believe Red Lion will give us the competitive edge in the midscale segment in an incredibly busy airport market," said Zanfar Kahn of Tower Hospitality, owners of the hotel.About Red Lion Hotels Corporation: Red Lion Hotels Corporation is a hospitality and leisure Company primarily engaged in the ownership, operation and franchising of midscale hotels under its Red Lion® brand. As of September 30, 2012, the RLH hotel network was comprised of 47 hotels located in nine states and one Canadian province, with 8,872 rooms and 443,587 square feet of meeting space. The Company also owns and operates an entertainment and event ticket distribution business. For more information, please visit the Company's website at www.redlion.com. Social Media www.Facebook.com/RedLionHotels www.Twitter.com/RedLionHotels www.YouTube.com/RedLionHotels Contact: Pam ScottRed Lion Hotels Corporation509-777-6393 (d)509-570-4610 (c) Pam.Scott@redlion.com SOURCE Red Lion Hotels Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV