About ThermoGenesis Corp.
ThermoGenesis Corp. ( www.thermogenesis.com ) is a leader in developing and manufacturing automated blood processing systems and disposable products that enable the manufacture, preservation and delivery of cell and tissue therapy products. These include:
- The BioArchive ® System, an automated cryogenic device, used by cord blood stem cell banks in more than 30 countries for cryopreserving and archiving cord blood stem cell units for transplant.
- AXP ® AutoXpress ® Platform (AXP), a proprietary family of automated devices that includes the AXP and the MXP ® MarrowXpress ® and companion sterile blood processing disposables for harvesting stem cells in closed systems. The AXP device is used for the processing of cord blood. The MXP is used for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells from bone marrow aspirates in the laboratory setting.
- The Res-Q ® 60 BMC/PRP (Res-Q), a point-of-care system designed for the preparation of cell concentrates, including stem cells, from bone marrow aspirates and whole blood for platelet rich plasma (PRP).
The ThermoGenesis Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14120
About Helmer Helmer Scientific is a world leader in providing specialized scientific products that aid customers in their efforts to improve and save lives. Our purpose is to provide opportunities for personal growth and development while positively impacting the world community. Helmer provides solutions for storage and processing while serving customers within hospitals, diagnostic labs, pharmaceutical and biotech companies, universities, research institutions, and government facilities. Our Brand Promise of targeted, customer-focused innovation, world-class quality and reliability, and relationship-based service sets us apart.Helmer Global Initiatives (HGI) is operated by Helmer to make an impact on society and bring aid and justice for poor and vulnerable people through our philanthropic and volunteer initiatives. Additional information about Helmer is available at www.helmerinc.com . This press release contains forward-looking statements. These statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual outcomes to differ materially from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements. Several factors including timing of FDA and foreign regulatory approvals, changes in customer forecasts, our failure to meet customers' purchase order and quality requirements, supply shortages, production delays, changes in the markets for customers' products, introduction timing and acceptance of our new products scheduled for fiscal year 2013, and introduction of competitive products and other factors beyond our control could result in a materially different revenue outcome and/or in our failure to achieve the revenue levels we expect for fiscal 2013. A more complete description of these and other risks that could cause actual events to differ from the outcomes predicted by our forward-looking statements is set forth under the caption "Risk Factors" in our annual report on Form 10-K and other reports we file with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time, and you should consider each of those factors when evaluating the forward-looking statements.
CONTACT: ThermoGenesis Corp. Web site: http://www.thermogenesis.com Contact: Investor Relations +1-916-858-5107, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts