SHANGHAI, China, Jan. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RDA Microelectronics (Nasdaq:RDA) ("RDA Microelectronics" or the "Company"), a fabless semiconductor company that designs, develops and markets wireless SoC and Radio Frequency (RF) semiconductors for cellular, connectivity and broadcast applications, today announced that Chairman and CEO, Vincent Tai, will participate at the 15 th Annual Needham Growth Conference to be held at the New York Palace Hotel in New York, NY. Mr. Tai is scheduled to present on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Portfolio managers and investors who wish to request a meeting with management should contact their Needham sales representative or email email@example.com. A live audio webcast will be accessible through the Investor Relations section of the RDA website at www.rdamicro.com . Access to a replay will be available approximately one hour after the live web cast.
About RDA MicroelectronicsRDA Microelectronics is a fabless semiconductor company that designs, develops and markets wireless SoC and radio-frequency semiconductors for cellular, connectivity and broadcast applications. The Company's product portfolio currently includes baseband, RF front-end modules, power amplifiers, transceivers, Bluetooth system-on-chip, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and FM combo chips, FM radio receivers, set-top box tuners, analog mobile television receivers, CMMB mobile television receivers, walkie-talkie transceivers and LNB satellite down converters. For additional information, please see the Company's website at http://www.rdamicro.com .
CONTACT: Lily Dong, Chief Financial Officer RDA Microelectronics, Inc. +86-21-5027-1108 firstname.lastname@example.org Leanne Sievers, EVP Shelton Group Investor Relations 949-224-3874 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV