Bacon Cheddar Potato Wedges are back on the menu at Jack in the Box®! The savory spuds returned to the menu today thanks to an effective online campaign waged by fervent fans who took to Facebook, Twitter and other social media to lament the loss of their favorite side item.
“Each of our products has a loyal following, but we’ll occasionally remove something to make room for a new item,” said Peter Tremblay, Division Vice President of Menu for Jack in the Box. “We usually hear from a few disappointed guests, but we have never heard from so many people after a product deletion. Jack’s Facebook fans posted hundreds of comments and started an online petition. We’ve already shared the good news with our online fans. We’re thrilled to know that so many people crave our Bacon Cheddar Potato Wedges and are excited to announce that they’re back on the menu!”
Bacon Cheddar Potato Wedges, which are topped with melted cheddar cheese sauce, shredded cheddar cheese and diced bacon pieces, were first introduced by Jack in the Box in 1995.
[ Note to media: Visit the online press room at jackinthebox.com for a high-res image of the Bacon Cheddar Potato Wedges.]About Jack in the Box Inc. Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK), based in San Diego, is a restaurant company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box® restaurants, one of the nation’s largest hamburger chains, with more than 2,200 restaurants in 21 states. Additionally, through a wholly owned subsidiary the company operates and franchises Qdoba Mexican Grill®, a leader in fast-casual dining, with more than 600 restaurants in 44 states, the District of Columbia and Canada. For more information on Jack in the Box and Qdoba, including franchising opportunities, visit www.jackinthebox.com or www.qdoba.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV