SUGAR LAND, Texas, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arabian American Development Co. (NYSE: ARSD) today announced that Nick Carter, CEO, will present at the Sidoti & Company Semi-Annual New York Micro-Cap Conference at 2:50 p.m. ET on Monday, January 7, 2013 in the Estate 3-Alvin room at the Grand Hyatt New York Hotel. Arabian American Development Co. management will be available during the day for one-on-one meetings. To schedule a meeting, please contact your Sidoti representative.
A copy of the investor presentation that will accompany management's group presentation will be available at the Arabian American Development Co.'s corporate website ( www.arabianamericandev.com) prior to the presentation.
Sidoti & Company, LLC
Sidoti & Company, LLC Micro-Cap Conference is one of the largest micro-cap focused investor events in the U.S., with over 400 institutional investor attendees at the previous micro-cap conference. For more information or to register for the conference, please visit http://microcap.sidoti.com.About Arabian American Development Company (ARSD) ARSD owns and operates a petrochemical facility located in southeast Texas, just north of Beaumont which specializes in high purity petrochemical solvents and other solvent type manufacturing. The Company is also the original developer and a 37% owner of Al Masane Al Kobra Mining Co., a Saudi Arabian joint stock company. Company Contact: Nick Carter, President and Chief Executive Officer(409) 385-8300 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Contact: Brett MaasHayden IR(646) 536-7331 email@example.com Cameron DonahueHayden IR(651) 653-1854 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Arabian American Development Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV