NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif., Jan. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. (Nasdaq:IPCM), a leading national hospitalist physician group practice company, announced today that Adam Singer, MD, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Jeff Taylor, President and Chief Operating Officer, are scheduled to present at the 2013 J.P. Morgan Health Care Conference in San Francisco, CA.
|Date: Thursday, January 10, 2013|
|Time: 11:00 a.m. Eastern/8 a.m. Pacific|
|Place: Westin St. Francis|
An audio Web cast of the Company's presentations will be available by visiting the investor relations section of IPC's Web site at www.hospitalist.com . A replay of the presentation will be available for 15 days.
About IPC The Hospitalist CompanyIPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. (Nasdaq:IPCM) is a leading physician group practice company focused on the delivery of hospitalist medicine and related facility-based services. IPC's physicians and affiliated providers practice exclusively in hospitals or other inpatient facilities, including acute, post-acute and long-term care settings. The Company offers its providers the comprehensive training, information technology, and management support systems necessary to improve the quality and reduce the cost of patient care in the facilities it serves. For more information, visit the IPC website at www.hospitalist.com .
CONTACT: Rick Kline IPC The Hospitalist Company, Inc. (818) 766-3502 Amy Glynn/Stephanie Carrington The Ruth Group 646-536-7023/7017 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV