LAS VEGAS, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Viva Tours, a Las Vegas-based North American receptive tour operator focused on the rapidly expanding Chinese outbound travel market, is coordinating the first familiarization (FAM) trip to the US sponsored by China Southern Airlines, China's largest airline.
China Southern Airlines and its travel agent partners, CAS Xiamen, selected Viva Tours to develop a FAM trip focused on luxury travel and hospitality experiences in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Monterey and Carmel, CA. The group includes more than 20 top travel agents from Fujian province, as well as media representatives, executives from China Southern Airlines and representatives from Viva Tours' China office. The group arrives in Las Vegas on Jan. 2 and spends three full days sightseeing in and around the city. The group then travels on Jan. 6 to select cities in California before returning to China on Jan. 10.
According to John Lin, chief operating officer of Viva Tours, the company is honored to have been selected to coordinate this important and breakthrough FAM trip which is destined to open up Fujian Province and Southern China to some of America's most desired destinations. "Hosting this trip is another important milestone in positioning Viva Tours as the leading premium travel manager focused on the Chinese outbound market," Lin said.
According to Lin, recent visa policy changes to the US are creating unprecedented growth and demand for US travel among affluent Chinese travelers. "Chinese visitation to the US has grown by more than 70 percent in 2012," he said. "The market is exploding thanks to growing affluence in China and the reduction in wait times for travel visas to the US."Viva Tours is working closely with the LVCVA, Discover Los Angeles and San Francisco Travel to capture the best luxury experiences each city has to offer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV