Skyera CEO Joins Panel To Discuss Solid-State Storage At Storage Visions
"When done right and developed from the ground up, solid-state systems can extend the life amplification of the latest generation of MLC Flash and deliver a solution at a system price of less than $1 per gigabyte with Skyera's proprietary hardware based on compression and inline de-dupe, if not less expensive than hard disk-based enterprise storage systems," said Danilak. "I am pleased that I have the opportunity to share with attendees how even the highest performing flash arrays can cost less than traditional hard disk products."
About Storage Visions
SV 2013 explores the convergent needs of digital storage to support cloud content distribution and sharing, user generated content capture and use and professional media and entertainment applications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV