Skyera CEO Joins Panel To Discuss Solid-State Storage At Storage Visions
SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Skyera Inc., founded by an executive and engineering team with unsurpassed backgrounds in the NAND flash, solid-state, storage and networking arenas, today announced that its CEO, Radoslav Danilak, is a featured speaker on the "Same as it Ever Was? – What's Ahead for Content Storage" panel ( January 7 at 2:45-4:15 p.m.) at Storage Visions. The event is at the Riviera Conference Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, on January 6-7, 2013, and Skyera will be showing its Skyhawk solid-state storage system at Booth #21.
The "Same as it Ever Was? – What's Ahead for Content Storage" panel, moderated by Chris Preimesberger of eWeek, will address what storage technologies will address tomorrow's content storage needs. Attendees will learn about the latest in storage technologies such as hard disk drives, solid-state drives, flash memory and brand new storage technologies. They will also hear about new effective, green and speedy storage devices and networks.
Alongside Danilak from Skyera on the panel will be representatives from EMC, Samsung, SMART Storage Systems, Datalight, Nimble Storage, Lenovo and Exablox. Danilak will highlight how 2013 will clearly mark the first time that enterprise customers will be able to utilize low-cost 19/20nm solid-state technology as a direct replacement for traditional hard disk drives and software as the key differentiator in the flash market.Skyhawk, the company's flagship enterprise solid-state storage system will be demonstrated at the show. It is the fastest performance, highest density/capacity, lowest cost all-flash system on the market. It features up to 44 terabytes of 500,000 IOPS, and Skyhawk HA at 1M IOPS, low-latency native capacity to satisfy the most demanding Big Data, analytics and virtualization applications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV