LEXINGTON, Ken., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: SBGI) announced that Ronna Corrente has been named General Manager of WDKY-TV (FOX 31) in Lexington, Kentucky. The announcement was made by Steve Marks, Chief Operating Officer of Sinclair's television group.
In making the announcement, Mr. Marks said, "We are excited to promote Ronna to General Manager of the station. She has been an integral part of the station's success over the years, she knows the market, its viewing habits and how to connect our business partners with our audience. We look forward to building on her experience and relationships."
"Having worked at WDKY for the past 17 years, it has been my privilege to be a part of the team that has helped the station become an outstanding FOX affiliate and community partner," commented Ronna Corrente. "Being a Kentucky native, it makes me proud to lead an organization that plays such a vital role in our community."Ms. Corrente has over 20 years of sales and management experience. For the last 17 years, Ms. Corrente has been with WDKY, first as an Account Executive for the station and since 2006, as General Sales Manager and Local Sales Manager. Ms. Corrente attended the University of Kentucky. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., one of the largest and most diversified television broadcasting companies, owns and operates, programs or provides sales services to 87 television stations in 47 markets. Sinclair's television group is affiliated with all major networks and reaches approximately 27% of all U.S. television households. For more information, please visit Sinclair's website at www.sbgi.net. SOURCE Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV