PENDLETON, Ind., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Remy International, Inc. (NASDAQ: REMY), manufacturer and distributor of Delco Remy brand heavy duty starters and alternators, announces the expansion of its heavy duty aftermarket alternator and starter line with the launch of the new Remy Refrigeration Program.
The program extends the company's product line and expertise to include transport refrigeration units. These units are a critical transportation component for fleets that carry food, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and other temperature-dependent goods. Fully functional refrigeration units are critical for the reliability and integrity of these products.
"Just like trucks, these refrigeration trailer units cannot afford to be down. They are critical to transporting specialized products and goods," says Eric Bippus, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing Heavy Duty Truck and Aftermarket. "The transport refrigeration program was developed based on the voice of the customer, and is backed by the Remy quality reputation they know and trust."
Packed Full of Advantages Remy has the largest authorized dealer and distribution network in North America, ensuring the fleet will be able to find the right Remy or Delco Remy product, regardless their location.The new program also offers customers a single source for all starters and alternators, providing more synergy and efficiency for product inventory, ordering, service and billing. Other benefits of the Remy Refrigeration Program include:
- 32 part numbers covering virtually the entire market today —with continual expansion as new models emerge
- Product testing using Remy's rigorous engineering requirements
- Offering new service models - no core charges or returns
- Highly reputable brand backed by quality, warranty and customer service
- Contact your Delco Remy sales representative
- View or order the new refrigeration catalog at delcoremy.com
- Search for a part number online using the online catalog at delcoremy.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV