Neonode Inc., (NASDAQ: NEON), the optical touch technology company, will be publicly introducing and demonstrating its latest proximity and 3-dimensional sensing technologies, for the next generation of touch-enabled consumer devices and car ergonomics, at the International CES 2013, which will be held in Las Vegas from January 8 th to the 11 th.
Neonode will be showcasing at two CES floor venues:
- Neonode’s main booth at LVCC’s South Hall 4, Upper Level: Booth 37116. For more information see http://www.neonode.com/ces2013 or for a floor map see: http://bit.ly/YtHCyM
- Neonode’s technology for the automotive industry featured in Texas Instruments’ Automotive Experience Zone: LVCC North Hall: N116 and N117. See http://www.ti.com/ww/en/ces/2013/ces-auto.shtml
Embodying the spirit of the new “Apply Life!” concept ( http://www.neonode.com/ces2013), Neonode has developed a multi-function steering wheel for the automotive industry and is showcasing it in close cooperation with Texas Instruments, in their Automotive Experience Zone. A driver can now interact with this next-generation Neonode-powered steering wheel, using gestures to fully control audio, visual, infotainment, and telematics systems. This allows for a whole new HMI (human machine interface) system, that replaces old, traditional buttons and other mechanical input devices, with unlimited gestures and best-of-breed multi-touch functionality.
Neonode will also demonstrate new ways of using proximity sensing (i.e. touch-less control) to expand the user’s gesture-area beyond the physical (i.e. touchable) borders of the device display. These new proximity-sensing features significantly enhance the user experience on mobile phones, tablets, toys, and gaming devices.Neonode’s patented optical touch technology is also a top match for devices that must withstand and function in extreme environmental conditions and temperatures. To showcase these features, Neonode will be demonstrating a water-submerged touch-enabled device, which will allow visitors to interact with it in and under water.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV