Verastem, Inc., (NASDAQ: VSTM) a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drugs to treat cancer by the targeted killing of cancer stem cells, announced that members of the management team will be presenting at several upcoming conferences. The presentation details are as follows:
- East/West CEO Conference on Sunday, January 6, 2013, at the Four Seasons Hotel in San Francisco, CA
- 31 st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Thursday, January 10, 2013, at 11:30 am PT at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco, CA. Following the presentation there will be a breakout session from 12:00-12:30 pm PT in the Sussex Room 30. A webcast of the presentation can be accessed by visiting the investors section of the Company’s website at www.verastem.com. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the Verastem website for two weeks following the presentation date.
About Verastem, Inc.
Verastem, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSTM) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drugs to treat cancer by the targeted killing of cancer stem cells. Cancer stem cells are an underlying cause of tumor recurrence and metastasis. Verastem is developing small molecule inhibitors of signaling pathways that are critical to cancer stem cell survival and proliferation: FAK, PI3K/mTOR and Wnt. For more information, please visit www.verastem.com.
Forward-looking statements:Any statements in this press release about future expectations, plans and prospects for the Company constitute forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. The Company anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause the Company’s views to change. However, while the Company may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts