Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI), (NASDAQ: UEIC) will participate in the 15 th Annual Needham & Company Growth Conference to be held January 15 th through 17 th at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
Paul Arling, chairman and CEO, and Bryan Hackworth, SVP and CFO, are scheduled to present on Wednesday, January 16 th at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time.
The presentation will be webcast live and available on the company’s website at www.uei.com. In addition, a replay will be available for a period of 90 days thereafter.
About Universal Electronics Inc.Founded in 1986, Universal Electronics Inc. (UEI) is the global leader in wireless control technology for the connected home. UEI designs, develops, and delivers innovative solutions that enable consumers to control entertainment devices, digital media, and home systems. The company’s broad portfolio of patented technologies and database of infrared control software have been adopted by many Fortune 500 companies in the consumer electronics, subscription broadcast, and computing industries. UEI sells and licenses wireless control products through distributors and retailers under the One For All® brand name. For additional information, please visit our website at www.uei.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV