3 Rare Earth Stocks To Watch In 2013
In terms of the security of its mining claims, along with permitting, the people with whom it works and metallurgical technology, Stans is a stronger company than it was when REE prices peaked in 2011. It also has a solid partnership with the Russian government — a significant coup with regard to advancing the project and an advantage that could come into play when it comes to looking for a large-scale customer further down the line.
The company's shares took a significant knock this year and are currently priced at 44 cents — above Stans' 52-week low of 28 cents and well below its one-year high of $1.59. Stans Energy has 157,263,986 shares outstanding and a market capitalization of $69.98 million.
Securities Disclosure: I, Adam Currie, hold no direct investment interest in any company mentioned in this article.3 Rare Earth Stocks to Watch in 2013 from Rare Earth Investing News
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV