RA'ANANA, Israel, January 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE) is ranked as the global leader in providing Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) software solutions, according to IMS Research (now part of IHS). The 2012 IMS Research Physical Security Information Management World Report counts NICE as the leading supplier of PSIM software based on revenues in 2011. This is the second consecutive IMS Research PSIM report that ranks NICE as the top vendor worldwide.
"The PSIM market has high barriers to entry, since it is an area that demands the type of resources available only to well-established security solutions providers that have the ability to develop, customize, and deliver complex offerings," said Niall Jenkins, manager of video surveillance and security research at IHS.
NICE's ranking as the leading PSIM provider is based on its situation management solution, NICE Situator, which met the following criteria:
- Capture and correlation of third-party systems and sensors - NICE Situator's gateway library and open architecture allow for the seamless integration and management of third-party systems and sensors. Situator's correlation engine filters the relevant information and presents a single incident to the operator.
- Active policy management and rules-based processes - Automatic tasks and adaptive workflows can be implemented based on pre-defined triggers and events for efficient collaboration and management of a situation.
- Visualization and mapping - Situator geographically maps out all systems and sensors for a comprehensive view of the situation in 2D and 3D.
- Post-event reporting and analysis - All activity managed by Situator is logged, allowing for the production of comprehensive "big picture" debriefing, analysis, and reporting.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts