PORTLAND, Ore., Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak Corporation (Nasdaq: RENT), a leader in multi-screen media measurement serving the advertising, television and entertainment industries, today announced that David Chemerow, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 15 th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 2:10 p.m. E.T. at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City. Chemerow will also conduct one-on-one investor meetings throughout the day.
About Rentrak CorporationRentrak (Nasdaq: RENT) is a global digital media measurement and research company, serving the most recognizable companies in the entertainment industry. With a reach across numerous platforms including box office, multi-screen television, and home video, Rentrak has developed more efficient metrics to be used as currencies for the evaluation and selling of media. Rentrak is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, with additional U.S. and international offices. For more information on Rentrak, please visit www.rentrak.com.
RENTFCONTACT: InvestorsPondelWilkinson Inc. Laurie Berman310-279-5962 firstname.lastname@example.org (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20111007/MM82941LOGO) SOURCE Rentrak Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV