Also featured in the Callaway X Hot Driver is the adjustable OptiFit Hosel, which adjusts the face angle in Open, Square or Closed positions to improve accuracy and trajectory, and allows golfers to dial in their preferred look at address. As a notable value-add, the Callaway X Hot Drivers also feature Project X Velocity shafts as the stock offering.
The Standard Callaway X Hot Driver will be available in 9.5-, 10.5-, 11.5-degree models and a 13-degree HT-model, and will feature a lighter overall club weight and a lower swing weight than the X Hot Pro model. At 460 cc, it also features attractive crown decals and an alignment Chevron on the matte grey-colored crown. The X Hot Pro Driver, which has a slightly smaller headshape at 440 cc, will be available in 8.5-, 9.5- and 10.5-degree models and feature slightly more open face angles than the Standard version. The Pro version will be available on February 15, 2013. Both versions of the new driver will debut with a new product introduction price of $299.
In addition to the X Hot Drivers, Callaway is bringing a new line of fairway woods that Tour Pros, the blogosphere and industry insiders have been buzzing about in recent weeks, the X Hot Fairway Woods. Aiming to deliver the hottest, most versatile and most complete fairway woods in golf, Callaway R&D engineered a Forged Speed Frame Face Cup made of high strength Carpenter 455 stainless steel that is, remarkably, up to 40 percent thinner than last year's fairway wood face -- with a 90 percent larger sweet spot -- jamming the CT level right up against the limit allowed by the USGA. As a result, the Forged Speed Frame Face Cup produces significantly hotter responses all over the face, and does so with superior launch conditions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV