WOODSIDE, Calif., Jan. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GSV Capital Corp., ("GSV"), (Nasdaq:GSVC), today announced that CEO and Founder Michael T. Moe will present at Citi's 23rd Annual Global Internet, Media, and Telecom Conference being held January 7 – 9, 2013 at The Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas. Mr. Moe will present on Tuesday, January 8 at 1:30 p.m. PST.
A live webcast will be accessible from the "Investor Relations" section of GSV Capital's website at http://investors.gsvcap.com/ . An archived replay of the webcast will also be available for 90 days following the live presentation.
About GSV Capital Corp.GSV Capital Corp. ( GSVC) is a publicly traded investment fund that seeks to invest in high-growth, venture-backed private companies. Led by industry veteran Michael Moe, the fund seeks to create a portfolio of high-growth emerging private companies via a repeatable and disciplined investment approach, as well as to provide investors with access to such companies through its publicly traded common stock. GSV Capital is headquartered in Woodside, CA. www.gsvcap.com The GSV Capital Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16444
CONTACT: Financial Profiles, Inc. Tricia Ross, 916-939-7285 Larry Clark, 310-478-2700 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV