ALBANY, N.Y., Jan. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AngioDynamics (Nasdaq:ANGO), a leading provider of innovative, minimally invasive medical devices for vascular access, surgery, peripheral vascular disease and oncology is scheduled to present at the J.P. Morgan 2013 Healthcare Conference at The Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco, Calif. AngioDynamics' presentation will be at 4 p.m. Eastern Time (1 p.m. PT), Thursday, January 10, 2013. Mark Frost, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, will review the Company's business strategy and recent corporate developments.
A live webcast and subsequent archived replay of AngioDynamics' presentation may be accessed via the investor relations section of the Company's website under "Events & Presentations" at http://investors.angiodynamics.com/events.cfm . The replay will be available for 90 days after the event.
About AngioDynamicsAngioDynamics Inc. is a leading provider of innovative, minimally invasive medical devices used by professional healthcare providers for vascular access, surgery, peripheral vascular disease and oncology. AngioDynamics' diverse product lines include market-leading ablation systems, fluid management systems, vascular access products, angiographic products and accessories, angioplasty products, drainage products, thrombolytic products and venous products. More information is available at www.AngioDynamics.com . Trademarks AngioDynamics and the AngioDynamics logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of AngioDynamics Inc., an affiliate or a subsidiary.
CONTACT: Company Contact: AngioDynamics Inc. Mark Frost, CFO (800) 772-6446 x1981 mfrost@AngioDynamics.com Investor Relations Contacts: EVC Group Inc. Jamar Ismail/Robert Jones (415) 568-9348; (646) 201-5447 firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com Media Contact: EVC Group Inc. Chris Gale (646) 201-5431 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV