Affymetrix, Inc. (Nasdaq:AFFX) today announced that it will webcast the Company’s presentation at the 31st Annual JP Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco, California on Thursday, January 10, 2013. The live webcast is scheduled to begin at 8:30 a.m. PT and will feature a corporate overview by Dr. Frank Witney, president and chief executive officer.
A live webcast will be available at http://www.affymetrix.com under the "Investors" link. The archived webcast will be available for 30 days.
Affymetrix technology is used by the world's top pharmaceutical, diagnostic, and biotechnology companies, as well as leading academic, government, and nonprofit research institutes. More than 2,200 systems have been shipped around the world and almost 26,000 peer-reviewed papers have been published using the technology. Affymetrix is headquartered in Santa Clara, California, and has manufacturing facilities in Cleveland, Ohio, and Singapore. eBioscience is headquartered in San Diego, California and has manufacturing facilities in San Diego and Vienna, Austria. Including eBioscience, the Company has about 1,100 employees worldwide and maintains sales and distribution operations across Europe, Asia and Latin America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV