Johnson Electric Launches Expanded Actuator Range For Touch Screen Haptics
HONG KONG, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson Electric today announced an addition to its growing range of haptic actuator product for touch screen displays and surfaces. Haptic feedback gives a user confirmation, through tactile sensations, that a selection has been made in any type of control system. Launched under the Ledex-HA brand, the HA300 haptic actuator provides the highest G force rating with rapid response times for screens and displays > 375 mm in size. The HA300 has a rated life of greater than 60 million cycles and acceleration to 20G. The Ledex actuator has a low output frequency, which is ideally suited to human discernment and has controllable stimuli which allows for multiple haptic effects for different circumstances.
"Haptic feedback is emerging as an important factor for automotive and entertainment applications," said Jim Dick, Johnson Electric's senior vice president of Strategic Marketing. "As haptic technology develops, it can also be deployed in medical devices, business machines and industrial controls," he added.
About Johnson Electric GroupThe Johnson Electric Group is the world's leading provider of innovative motion systems and components for automotive applications, domestic equipment, office equipment, industrial products, consumer products and medical devices. The Group is headquartered in Hong Kong and has over 40,000 employees in 23 countries. Innovation and product design centers are located in Hong Kong, China, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Israel, Japan, UK and the USA. Production centers are located in China, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Hungary, USA, Brazil, India, Argentina and the UK. Johnson Electric Holdings Limited is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (code 179).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV