The Latest Weight-Loss Craze... Combo-Pilling
NEW YORK, Jan. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ever wonder how Hollywood starlets get so thin, so fast? Majestic Media™, a company known for spotting cutting-edge trends before they go mainstream, believes it could be thanks to an uber-trendy, "underground" practice that's gaining momentum across the country, and that many people swear has helped them lose weight… without having to exercise or change what they eat. It's a highly controversial weight-loss practice called "Combo-Pilling" — taking two diet products that together are supposed to be more effective than just taking one. Majestic Media's experts find that the most popular combination typically involves one product that picks you up and one product that calms you down as you lose weight, and lose it fast.
Combo-Pilling really isn't new. The craze first started with the famous (or some would say infamous) Fen-Phen combo that swept the nation in the '90s. Fen-Phen was wildly popular — an estimated 6 million people used it — but it was eventually taken off the market, and the practice of Combo-Pilling became dormant for a while.
Years later, Combo-Pilling emerged again, though without much fanfare, when people — possibly following the lead of celebs — began combining weight-loss products on their own. Experts are, of course, concerned about this practice, but let's face it… there are two things we all know for sure: you can't be too rich or too thin (well... unless you're a Hollywood A-Lister). And most of us have spent years looking for the perfect diet pill. But the truth is, no single weight-loss program or diet pill addresses every aspect of weight loss. That's why so many people are turning to Combo-Pilling to help them shed pounds and finally get the thin, sexy body they've been dreaming of.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV