APLF Leather & Components Fair To Implement Product Sectorisation In March 2013
Over 1,250 exhibitors are expected to be in MM&T in March, with 27 international group pavilions featuring representations from some of Europe's notable tanneries and components suppliers, South America's biggest leather producers, and upcoming leather, synthetics and components sources from Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Since 1984, MM&T has brought together the whole supply chain of the leather industry, making it an important stop for those in the leather and leathergoods industries. Vital industry issues are discussed and resolved in the halls of MM&T and in the auxiliary activities organised for the leather community during the fair, including the Tannery of the Year Gala Dinner.
In March 2013, MM&T will be offering an interesting conference programme focusing on sustainability. This includes the Annual Leather Conference on "Leather and the Environment", co-organised with the BLC Leather Technology Centre and Prime Source Forum's conference on "Transforming the Fashion Value Chain Through Sustainability".
For inquiries or pre-registration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.For more information on APLF 2013, visit www.aplf.com and www.mmt.aplf.com. Notes to Editors About APLF Limited APLF Ltd is a joint venture between SIC Group and UBM Asia. For over two decades, Hong Kong-based APLF Ltd has been providing the global leather and fashion industries with its most important meeting and trading place. About SIC Group SIC Group has been organising international professional events since 1926 for companies working in the leather sector. Its role is to support businesses in their development and offer them work platforms in areas of the world with high potential. With nine shows organised each year, SIC Group and its partners can take advantages of expertise that is unique in the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV