America's 5 Most-Affordable Housing Markets
Second-most-affordable U.S. city: Atlanta
"Atlanta's got everything going for it," says Sante, whose website found that a median income there provides 40% more than you need to qualify for the mortgage on a typical home.
Georgia's state capital boasts an above-average median household income ($52,639), but below-average median home prices ($103,200), property taxes ($1,891) and homeowners insurance premiums ($787).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV