America's 5 Most-Affordable Housing Markets
Third-most-affordable U.S. city: Minneapolis
The Twin Cities offer great affordability, thanks to the twin factors of above-average median incomes ($63,352) and below-average median home prices ($174,500).
True, Minneapolis has higher-than-average property taxes ($2,683) and homeowners insurance ($919).But Interest.com found that families who make the local median income will qualify for loans on median-priced homes with 32.2% of their salaries to spare.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV