LAKE OSWEGO, Ore., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Greenbrier Companies, Inc. [NYSE:GBX] invites shareholders and other interested parties to listen to its financial results conference call for the first fiscal quarter ended November 30, 2012, live, either over the Internet or via dial in.
What: The Greenbrier Companies Q1 2013 Financial Results Conference Call
When: Wednesday, January 9 th, at 8:00 a.m. PSTListeners can access the call at the Greenbrier website at www.gbrx.com . To register for or access the webcast, click on the announcement shown on the home page of the Greenbrier website. The webcast will be archived for 30 days. Alternatively, the dial-in number for the Conference Call is 1-630-395-0143; the Password is "Greenbrier." Please call in 10 minutes ahead of time to ensure proper connection. Telephone replay will be available through January 26, 2013, at 203-369-0948. Greenbrier ( www.gbrx.com), headquartered in Lake Oswego, Oregon, is a leading supplier of transportation equipment and services to the railroad industry. Greenbrier builds new railroad freight cars in its four manufacturing facilities in the U.S. and Mexico and marine barges at its U.S. facility. It also repairs and refurbishes freight cars and provides wheels and railcar parts at 39 locations across North America. Greenbrier builds new railroad freight cars and refurbishes freight cars for the European market through both its operations in Poland and various subcontractor facilities throughout Europe. Greenbrier owns approximately 10,000 railcars, and performs management services for approximately 221,000 railcars.
SOURCE The Greenbrier Companies, Inc. (GBX)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV