Porsche Boxster Convertible
Base price: $49,500
Nerad calls the redesigned 2013 Boxster Convertible a "heart-stop version" of Porsche's sexy two-seat sports car.
The third-generation Boxster combines an updated exterior with a larger interior, new LED taillights, fuel-efficient electric-assist steering and bigger wheels and tires for better road grip.The 2013 version also comes standard with a 265-horsepower six-cylinder engine that's 10 horsepower stronger than its predecessor but uses less gas. A 2013 Boxster with manual transmission gets 24 mpg in combined city/highway driving -- 2 mpg higher than a comparable 2012. Porsche also boosted the Boxster's aluminum content, cutting some 80 pounds off of the car's weight to improve agility and increase gas mileage. "We really love the new Boxster," Nerad says. "I can't think of a sweeter car."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV