TESSCO Technologies Incorporated (NASDAQ:TESS), a leading provider of the product and value chain solutions required to build, use and maintain wireless broadband systems, today announced that it will present at the Sidoti & Company Annual New York Micro-Cap Conference on January 7, 2013, and that it is being upgraded to the NASDAQ Global Select Market. The Company also provided an update on its business outlook for its fiscal 2013 third quarter and the fiscal year.
Presentation at Sidoti & Company Conference
The company will present at the Sidoti & Company Annual New York Micro-Cap Conference on Monday, January 7, 2013. The conference will be held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City. TESSCO will present at 11:20 AM ET in Estate 5 (Julliard Room). The company will also meet one-on-one with institutional investors during the day.
To obtain additional information about TESSCO’s participation in the conference, please contact TESSCO’s investor relations representative, LHA.NASDAQ Market Listing Upgrade Effective January 3, 2013, TESSCO has been upgraded to the NASDAQ Global Select Market, the highest of the three segments of the NASDAQ Global Market. The NASDAQ Global Select Market reflects NASDAQ's highest financial listing standards, with measures including market value, liquidity and earnings. Business Outlook TESSCO expects to report revenue in the range of $200 million to $210 million for the third fiscal quarter, which ended December 30, 2012. This third quarter revenue as compared to our prior year third quarter will reflect a 15-20% increase in our core markets and represents a 10% decrease in total revenue as a result of the ongoing transition out of our third party logistics business with a Tier 1 carrier. As previously announced, we expect to be completely transitioned out of the 3PL relationship with this Tier 1 carrier customer by the end of our fiscal year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV