7 Biggest Small-Business Trends in 2013
7. Tablets will become must-have devices for small businesses.
"While mobile technology and solutions have taken center stage in 2012, the prevalence of tablets in 2013 will alter how small businesses manage day-to-day tasks," according to Intuit.
According to a recent Intuit survey, about one in five entrepreneurs would like a tablet for their business."Leveraging tablet apps that can complete multiple tasks, such as accepting payments on the go, creating invoices and reconciling [accounting] books, will help small businesses save time and money in the new year," Wernikoff says. -- Written by Laurie Kulikowski in New York. Follow @LKulikowski To contact Laurie Kulikowski, send an email to: Laurie.Kulikowski@thestreet.com. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV