INDIANAPOLIS, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG) announced today that financial and operational results for the quarter ended December 31, 2012, will be released before the market opens on February 4, 2013. The Company will host its quarterly earnings conference call and an audio webcast on February 4 th at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The live webcast will be available in listen-only mode at www.simon.com (Investors tab), www.earnings.com and www.streetevents.com. If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, an audio replay will be available beginning at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on February 4, 2013, and will be available until 11:00 p.m., February 18, 2013, by dialing 1-888-286-8010 and entering the passcode "30004024." The call will also be archived on www.simon.com, www.earnings.com and www.streetevents.com for approximately 90 days.
Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG) is an S&P 100 company and the largest real estate company in the world. The Company currently owns or has an interest in 328 retail real estate properties in North America and Asia comprising 241 million square feet. We are headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana and employ approximately 5,500 people in the U.S. For more information, visit the Simon Property Group website at www.simon.com.
SOURCE Simon Property Group, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV