Alamo Group Inc. (NYSE: ALG) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a 17% increase in the quarterly cash dividend to $0.07 per share, from $0.06 per share, payable January 30, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 16, 2013.
Alamo Group is a leader in the design, manufacture, distribution and service of high quality equipment for right-of-way maintenance and agriculture. Our products include tractor mounted mowing and other vegetation maintenance equipment, excavators, street sweepers, vacuum trucks, snow blowers, pothole patchers, agricultural implements and related after market parts and services. The Company, founded in 1969, has approximately 2,450 employees and operates eighteen plants in North America, Europe and Australia as of December 31, 2012. The corporate offices of Alamo Group Inc. are located in Seguin, Texas and the headquarters for the Company’s European operations are located in Salford Priors, England.
This release contains forward-looking statements that are made
pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities
Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Forward-looking statements involve
known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company’s
actual results in future periods to differ materially from forecasted
results. Among those factors which could cause actual results to differ
materially are the following: market demand, competition, weather,
seasonality, currency-related issues, and other risk factors listed from
time to time in the Company’s SEC reports.
The Company does not
undertake any obligation to update the information contained herein,
which speaks only as of this date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV