Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM), the nation’s No. 1 financial services company specializing in education, will release 2012 fourth-quarter and full-year earnings results after market close on Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2013.
In addition, the company will host a conference call at 8 a.m. EST on Thursday, Jan. 17, 2013. To participate in the call, please dial (877) 356-5689 (USA and Canada) or dial (706) 679-0623 (international) and use access code 82116247 starting at 7:45 a.m. EST.
A live audio webcast may be accessed at SallieMae.com/investors. Supplemental financial information and presentation slides used during the company’s investor conference call will be available on the company’s website no later than the call’s start time.
Investors may access a replay of the conference call via the company’s website approximately two hours after the call’s conclusion. A telephone replay may be accessed approximately two hours after the call’s conclusion through Jan. 31, 2013, by dialing: (855) 859-2056 (USA and Canada) or (404) 537-3406 (international) with access code 82116247.Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM) is the nation’s No. 1 financial services company specializing in education. Whether college is a long way off or just around the corner, Sallie Mae turns education dreams into reality for its 25 million customers. With products and services that include 529 college savings plans, Upromise rewards, scholarship search tools, education loans, insurance, and online banking, Sallie Mae offers solutions that help families save, plan, and pay for college. Sallie Mae also provides financial services to hundreds of college campuses as well as to federal and state governments. Learn more at SallieMae.com. Commonly known as Sallie Mae, SLM Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV