HOUSTON, Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Omega Protein Corporation (NYSE: OME), a nutritional ingredient company and the nation's leading vertically integrated producer of omega-3 fish oil and specialty fish meal products, today announced Bret Scholtes, the Company's President & Chief Executive Officer, and Andrew Johannesen, Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer will present at the 15 th Annual ICR XChange Conference on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 1:35 p.m. ET in Miami, FL.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live, and a replay will be available until Wednesday, January 30, 2013 on the investor relations section of Omega Protein's web site at http://ir.omegaproteininc.com/.
About Omega Protein CorporationOmega Protein Corporation is a nutritional ingredient company that serves the human and animal nutrition markets. Omega Protein is the nation's leading vertically integrated producer of omega-3 fish oil and specialty fish meal products, which are made from menhaden, an omega-3 rich fish which is abundantly available along the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and Atlantic Coasts. The Company also sells a variety of non-marine ingredients to the dietary supplement industry.SOURCE Omega Protein Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV