MEMPHIS, Tenn., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MAA (NYSE: MAA) announced today that the company expects to release its fourth quarter results on Wednesday, February 6, 2013 after market close and will hold its fourth quarter conference call on Thursday, February 7, 2013 at 9:00 A.M. (Central Time). During the conference call, company officers will review fourth quarter performance and conduct a question-and-answer period.
The conference call-in number is (866) 861-4867 and the moderator's name is Leslie Wolfgang.
This conference call will be available on digital replay by dialing 888-266-2081, passcode 1593434, through February 21, 2013.The webcast is also accessible through the For Investors page of the company's web site at www.maac.com . About MAAMAA is a self-administered, self-managed apartment-only real estate investment trust, which currently owns or has ownership interest in 49,591 apartment units focused on delivering full-cycle and superior investment performance throughout the Sunbelt region of the U.S. For further details, please refer to the MAA website at www.maac.com or contact Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org. 6584 Poplar Ave., Memphis, TN 38138. SOURCE MAA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV