ITASCA, Ill., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Corporate Benefits Advisors in Delray Beach, Florida. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Founded in 2007, Corporate Benefits Advisors (CBA) is an employee benefits insurance broker and consultant offering a broad range of employee benefits insurance and consulting services to their clients throughout the United States. They provide group health, dental, voluntary benefits, long and short term disability, compliance and wellness programs to mid and large market employers. Heather Leck and her associates will continue to operate at their current location under the direction of David Ziegler, Eastern Region Executive Vice President of Gallagher's employee benefit consulting and brokerage operation.
"CBA's highly-regarded team is well known for their quality service and depth of industry experience which fit well within our culture," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their team approach to sales and service, and their South Florida presence will be a terrific complement to our employee benefits operations. We are pleased to welcome Heather and her colleagues to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 18 countries and offers client capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.CONTACT: Marsha J. AkinDirector - Investor Relations630-285-3501 or firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV