DEERFIELD, Ill., Jan. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Stationers Inc. (NASDAQ: USTR) today announced that Steve Schultz, Group President–Lagasse and ORS Nasco, will be leaving United Stationers at the end of January to become the President and Chief Operating Officer–North America for GOJO Industries.
Cody Phipps, president and chief executive officer, commented, "Steve has provided strong business leadership to our Lagasse and ORS Nasco businesses. We respect his decision to leave the company, and we are confident that the Lagasse leadership team led by Paul Barrett and the ORS Nasco team led by Larry Davis are prepared to continue the success of these businesses."
United Stationers Inc. is a leading wholesale distributor of business products, with 2011 net sales of $5.0 billion. The company stocks a broad and deep line of approximately 100,000 items on a national basis, including technology products, traditional office products, janitorial and breakroom supplies, office furniture, and industrial supplies. A network currently comprised of 72 distribution centers allows it to deliver these products to over 25,000 reseller customers. This network, combined with United's depth and breadth of inventory, enables the company to ship most products overnight to more than 90% of the U.S. and major cities in Mexico. For more information, visit www.unitedstationers.com.United Stationers' common stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol USTR. For Further Information Contact: P. Cody PhippsPresident and Chief Executive Officeror Fareed A. KhanSr. Vice President and Chief Financial OfficerUnited Stationers Inc.(847) 627-7000 SOURCE United Stationers Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV