Hot Topic, Inc. Reports Holiday 2012 Comp Sales Up 2.2%
Hot Topic, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select Market: HOTT) today announced the sales results for the combined November/December “Holiday” period (nine weeks ended December 29, 2012). A summary of the sales results by division (including Internet) is as follows:
|Sales % Change *||Net Sales|
YEAR TO DATE:
* During the first quarter of fiscal 2012, Hot Topic, Inc. began including Internet sales in the computation of comparable sales. All prior year comparable sales results have been adjusted to reflect this change.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts