- Tom O’Connor will retire as CEO of DCP Midstream LLC, but will remain as chairman of the board for both DCP Midstream LLC and DCP Midstream GP LLC, the general partner of Partners (“the General Partner”), until an appointed time in 2013.
- Wouter van Kempen, formerly chief operating officer and president of DCP Midstream LLC, will become CEO and president of DCP Midstream LLC and CEO of the General Partner.
- William Waldheim, president of the General Partner will join the General Partner’s board of directors and will continue to have the primary responsibility for the day to day operations of Partners.
- As previously announced, Mark Borer, CEO of the General Partner, retired on Dec. 31, 2012.
DCP Midstream LLC And DCP Midstream Partners LP Announce Management And Board Changes
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.