Christopher & Banks Corporation (NYSE: CBK) today announced that the Company will be presenting at the 15 th Annual ICR XChange Conference held at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 2:25 p.m. Eastern Time. LuAnn Via, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Peter Michielutti, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live over the Internet at http://www.christopherandbanks.com. The webcast can be found in the investor relations section of the Company’s website. For those unable to listen to the live webcast, an archive of the presentation will be available on the Company’s website for approximately 45 days.
About Christopher & Banks Corporation
Christopher & Banks Corporation is a Minneapolis-based specialty retailer of women’s clothing. As of January 2, 2013, the Company operates 625 stores in 44 states consisting of 380 Christopher & Banks stores, 166 stores in their women’s plus size clothing division CJ Banks, 54 dual stores and 25 outlet stores. The Company also operates the www.ChristopherandBanks.com and www.CJBanks.com e-commerce websites.Keywords: Christopher & Banks, CJ Banks, Women’s Clothing, Plus Size Clothing, Petites, Extended Sizes, Outfits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV