Tumi Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TUMI) today announced that the company will be presenting at the 15th Annual ICR XChange Conference held at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 1:35 PM Eastern Standard Time. Mike Mardy, Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation.
The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live in the investor relations section of the Company’s website, www.tumi.com.
Tumi is the leading global brand of premium travel, business and lifestyle products and accessories. The brand is sold in approximately 200 stores from New York to Paris to London and Tokyo, as well as in the world’s top department, specialty, and travel retail stores in over 70 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV