Canon U.S.A., Inc., a leader in digital imaging solutions, today announced the leadership team of its wholly owned subsidiary, Canon Solutions America, Inc. The Company recently announced the launch of this subsidiary, which became effective January 1, 2013.
As previously announced, Joe Adachi, president and CEO of Canon U.S.A., is chairman and CEO of Canon Solutions America. Toyotsugu (Toyo) Kuwamura has been appointed president of the new organization. Mr. Kuwamura will also continue to lead the Corporate Administration function as well as Enterprise Services and Solutions business unit of Canon Solutions America. Mr. Kuwamura was previously executive vice president, marketing and administration, Canon Business Solutions, Inc.
Canon Solutions America will be comprised of three distinct business units: Enterprise Services and Solutions (ESS), Large Format Solutions (LFS) and Production Printing Solutions (PPS). These business units will work across four key functional areas: Service, Professional Services, Zone Operations and Corporate Administration to strategize, develop and implement solutions for customers under the Canon Solutions America umbrella.
In addition to Mr. Adachi and Mr. Kuwamura, the full leadership team of these business units and functional areas include:
- Seymour Liebman, vice chairman, Canon Solutions America (while retaining his positions as executive vice president, chief administrative officer and general counsel of Canon U.S.A., and executive officer of Canon Inc., Japan)
- Jim Sharp, executive vice president, Professional Services
- Mal Baboyian, executive vice president, PPS and LFS business units
- Arthur McGinn, senior vice president, Service
- Charles Bruschi, senior vice president, Finance, Accounting and Budget
- Peter Kowalczuk, senior vice president, ESS Zone Sales
- John Reilly, senior vice president, ESS Business Services Division/Business Products Centers Sales
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV