2. Arlington Asset Investment Corp. ( AI): An investment firm, acquires mortgage-related and other assets. Market cap at $203.86M, most recent closing price at $21.06. Dividend yield at 16.99%. Average quarterly operating expense over the last five quarters at $4.99M, vs. most recent cash and short term investments at $85.74M, implies a Cash / Avg. Operating Expense ratio at 17.17. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 1.3M shares, which represents about 10.64% of the company’s float of 12.22M shares.
Hedge Funds Are Buying These 8 Cash Rich High Yield Dividend Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.