2. Arlington Asset Investment Corp. ( AI): An investment firm, acquires mortgage-related and other assets. Market cap at $203.86M, most recent closing price at $21.06. Dividend yield at 16.99%. Average quarterly operating expense over the last five quarters at $4.99M, vs. most recent cash and short term investments at $85.74M, implies a Cash / Avg. Operating Expense ratio at 17.17. Net institutional purchases in the current quarter at 1.3M shares, which represents about 10.64% of the company’s float of 12.22M shares.
Hedge Funds Are Buying These 8 Cash Rich High Yield Dividend Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.